domingo, 8 de febrero de 2015

Five years ago, my life took a different turn...




Exactly five years ago I left home with a backpack full of pencils, markers, paper, a small laptop with an intuos tablet and a piece of luggage full of hopes. With the goal to start a dream that I began to cook when I was just a kid. All the places that I’ve visited, the languages that I’ve learned and the people I met are invaluable, every moment, even the difficult ones made me learn and there’s no school in which you can learn this. After all this time I don’t regret any second of this trip. At the end I learned that the goal is important but the trip to get it, it is as well important.






1 comentario:

  1. As they say, life (or happiness, whatever) is not only a destination, but a journey!

    Cool sketches, btw!

    ResponderEliminar